MCS FC Player Code of Conduct
As a player with MCS FC, I commit to the following:
- Train and play to the best of my ability, have a positive attitude and do whatever is asked of me on the soccer field, without complaint, for the good of the team.
- Win and lose without boasting or protest and exemplify good sportsmanship.
- Respect the officials and accept their decisions without question.
- Encourage, support and never criticize my teammates.
- Learn and obey the Laws of the game.
- Respect my coach, teammates and my opponents.
- Arrange my schedule so that I can participate in all practices, scrimmages, games, tournaments and team events on time. Failure to participate in practices or tournaments will place the player in jeopardy of losing playing time or being cut from the team. This is a commitment to your team to be present for any and all scheduled team practices and tournaments.
- Notify my coach or team manager on team snap with plenty of advanced notice if I will be late or unable to attend a practice or game. I acknowledge that the player, not the parent, is primarily responsible to notify the coach of any absence with a minimum of 2 hours prior to any missed practice.
- Attend practices and games properly dressed according to club and team standards.
- Come to every game on time well rested, hydrated and with a positive attitude.
- Give my coach, trainers, etc.. my full attention during training and at games.
- I will abide by the rules, policies and procedures of MCS FC.
I understand that since this is a competitive environment, there is NO Guarantee of minimum playing time, position or placement on a team, but it is dependent upon my efforts, commitment and skill.
EVERYTHING YOU DO IN PRACTICE OR A GAME AFFECTS NOT ONLY YOU, BUT THE WHOLE TEAM. ALWAYS TRY TO PLAY YOUR BEST. YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO THE TEAM. WE WIN AND LOSE TOGETHER AS A TEAM.
If you are willing to make this commitment, then we believe that we can help you to become a good person and a better soccer player and a contributing member of a successful and competitive soccer program. Again, congratulations and welcome to MCS FC