Sports organizations like competitive soccer take a village of volunteers to provide a well planned and impactful experience. The success of a competitive soccer program is dependent on good people with the desire to create an inclusive and diverse environment where our youth can thrive through long lasting experiences. There’s always ways to help our kids by participating in community outreach, volunteering at events, tryouts, fundraising opportunities, refereeing, being a team manager, assistant coaching and more.
If volunteering interests you and sounds like something you can do to contribute to our mission, please reach out and we’ll help you get started. For more information on how to get involved and have a positive impact in your community, please contact us.
OUR VALUED VOLUNTEERS
MCS FC would like to recognize the club’s current volunteers that contribute in various ways that help keep the ship afloat. The tireless work of our volunteers to support players, staff and management do not go unnoticed and are greatly appreciated.
- Board of Directors – Ashley Castro, Stevie Lee & Lou Florival (Club Treasurer)
- President – Alvaro Pastor
- Club Secretary – Celimene Pastor
- Club Bookkeeper – Dzung Tran
- Volunteer Coordinator – Maria Campos
- Financial Assistant Liaison – Maria Campos
- Club Photographer – Darrin Allen
- Team Managers – Tracy Coley, Ricardo Castro, Yojanna Munoz, Keri Briones, Karla Garcia-Moreno, Greg Etemad
- Tryout Volunteers – Maria Campos, Karla Garcia-Moreno, Ashley Castro, Ricardo Castro, Tracy Coley