MCS FC Parent Code of Conduct
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating support for all players, coaches, game officials, and administrators at all times.
- I will always allow the coach to be the only coach, and not coach from the sidelines.
- I will not be critical of the coach on or off the field.
- I will place the emotional and physical wellbeing of all players ahead of my personal desire to win.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow MCS FC parents, coaches, officials and players at all times.
- I will always remember that soccer is an opportunity to learn, have fun and remember that the game is for the players, not for the parents.
- I will do the best I can each day to remember that all players have talents and weaknesses the same as my child does.
- I will treat the coaches, other players, game officials, other administrators, and fans with respect at all times; regardless of race, sex, creed or abilities and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
- I will support the coaches, officials, and administrators working with my child, to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will always be positive.
- I will not enter the field of play or coaches bench for any reason unless asked by the coach or official.
- I will not criticize game officials or take it upon myself to file complaints against game officials. If a complaint is warranted it shall be presented and made by the Club President.
- I will not approach the coach directly after the game or in front of the players if I have a complaint or concern. I agree to wait at least 24 hours after the competition has concluded and approach the coach when he/she is not in front of other players.
Failure to comply may result in the suspension of your privilege to participate in sanctioned events or any event in which MCS FC is being represented.